- QPrecautions for Small Signal Transmitter
- Small signal transmitter usually refers to the AC voltage input ≤ 10V, cross, direct current input ≤ 2A, DC voltage input ≤ 1V products. Installation, should be away from a place with strong electromagnetic interference, not with the solenoid valve, circuit breakers or relays and other auxiliary power supply sharing, signal cables to avoid tying them together, so as not to affect the stability of small-signal products work.
- QTwo isolated and three isolated power transmitter
- Two isolation transmitter is the input signal and the output signal between the current loop isolation (insulation), the output signal and auxiliary power to the ground; three isolated transmitter is the input signal, the output signal and auxiliary power supply between the three Circuits are isolated from each other, not to each other.
- QIJ01 and IJ03 products
- LF-IJ01 is three isolated AC current transducer, LF-IJ03 is two isolated AC current transducer.
- QLF-P and LF-Q products
- LF-P for the active power transmitter; LF-Q for the reactive power transmitter.
- QIZ07 (27) and IZ08 (28)
- IZ07 is an in and out of a conditioner, IZ27 is one into the two out of the conditioner; IZ08 into a distribution for the one, IZ28 into a two-out with the electrical appliances.
The difference between the conditioner and the distributor:
Conditioning device will be 4-20mA DC current signal is isolated by the standard output of other DC signal;
The main distribution of the 4-20mA DC current signal is isolated by the standard output of other DC signals, and to provide users with isolated +24 V power supply.
- QFT-IZ (B, M) 04 and LF-IZ 06 products What is the difference
- LF-L (B, M) 04 is suitable for monitoring the DC current transducer 30A-300A; LF-IZ06 is suitable for monitoring 2A-20A DC current transducer.
- QTwo-wire system AC power transmitter
- Two-wire system refers to the field transmitter and control room instrument contact only two wires, the two lines are both power lines, but also the signal line. Two-wire transmitter using current or voltage transformer field equipment to the power line of the alternating power isolation, and then V / I conversion circuit into 4 ~ 20mA, according to the linear scale of the standard current signal output. And then through a pair of twisted pair to the monitoring system input interface. The twisted-pair cable will also route the 24V auxiliary power supply to the transmitter in the monitoring system. Two-wire transmitter auxiliary power supply, signal circuit and load with twisted-pair form a closed loop, its biggest advantage is strong anti-interference ability, signal transmission distance, eliminating the need for expensive signal transmission cable.
- QThe difference between average and true RMS
- True RMS (T-RMS) detection is the use of "root mean square" calculation method for non-sinusoidal alternating signal RMS measurement.
The mean detection is a measurement of the amplitude (average) of the alternating signal amplitude over a specified time.
Average value detection is usually used for the measurement of alternating current such as sine wave with regular waveform. When the waveform of alternating current is distorted, it is more accurate to measure it with true rms transmitter.
- QThe difference between VZ02 and VM02
- VZ02 is a conventional DC voltage output transmitter, VM02 is a pulsating DC voltage output transmitter. The
so-called pulsating direct current refers to the DC power in the
superposition of the alternating components or amplitude fluctuations in
the amount of DC power.
- QLF product response time
- The LF product
response time is the time required for the output signal to rise from
10% to 90% of the expected output value when the input signal
transitions from zero to a rated value.
- QCurrent output type and voltage output type transmitter compared with the use of places
- Voltage output type transmitter has the advantages of simple structure and low cost, but it has short transmission distance, poor anti-interference and load capacity. It is usually used in the electric energy measurement and control system or device. Current output type transmitter has the advantages of high signal transmission distance (> 100m), strong anti-interference ability and high precision, and is usually used for signal conversion connection between measurement and control systems or between system and field.